The season 2014/2015 starts around 15th of December - depending on weather conditions.
Take snow bus to a fantastic winter experience just two hours from Stavanger. Guaranteed seats on the bus when booking online.
Route information from tel. 177
Like us on facebook.com/snobussen and stay updated.
Good reasons to take the ski bus to Sirdal
- Day pass is cheaper.
- The day pass is handed out on the bus so you save time when you get to the ski resort.
- Seats guaranteed if you book online.
The ski bus is a package offer where we provide both the transport and the day pass. For only 500 kr you can go by bus to one of 4 ski resorts in Sirdal, get the day pass on the bus and we take you back at the end of the day. This season we also offer afternoon tours. On Fridays you can go skiing in the evening for 400 kr, This is a roundtrip with departure from Ålsheia at 21:15.
If you prefer, its possible to purchase only the transport (250 kr day/ 200 kr evening). Choose this option in the first step of your online reservation, view explanatory image. If you only want to travel one-way, please make a note of this in the "comment" field in your booking.
The ski bus begins approx. Dec. 15th, if the ski resorts is open. Last trip is Mar. 30th. The afternoon tours (Fridays at 15:30) start Jan. 2nd 2015.
|Ruten, Sandnes||08:30||Ruten, Sandnes||15:50|
|Ålgård E39||08:50||Ålgård E39||16:05|
* Roundtrip, view return hours below.
Remember to meet at least 10 minutes before departure.
On the afternoon departures there is only departure from Ålsheia.
The bus will follow scheduled departure times and will not be able to wait for passengers beyond these scheduled times. This in respect for the passengers that arrive on time and as the coach might have other tours later. We kindly ask everyone to meet well before departure.
**If Hunnedalen is closed in the morning, the bus will not drive up there.
Extra departures in the winter- and easter holidays
Daily departures Mon. - Fri. in the winter holiday Feb. 23th to 27th and easter Mar. 30th to Apr. 6th. Same time of departure as on SAT. / SUN.
Follow the route from Stavanger to Sirdal.
Check the weather before you go.
Terms ski bus
- Seat guarantee on online reservations
- If you decide to participate on the tour without a reservation we can reserve the right to deny you a seat if the bus is sold out.
- Without preebooked reservations we can not notify you if the tour is cancelled.
- All reservations are binding, and you will not receive a refund if you decide not to go.
- Youth card (Ungdomskort) is not valid on the ski bus.
- Payment onboard. You can make reservations online and pay onboard. Show your travel document from your online reservation and complete payment to the driver.
- The Traveldocument is your ticket, and you NEED to take it with you on the tour. The traveldocument is sent to your email adress when your reservation is completed online.